How do I reconnect my Chromecast remote?
Switch your TV to the HDMI input your Chromecast is plugged into wait for the remote to pair. In most cases, the remote will pair automatically. But if the TV screen shows “Start pairing,” press and hold the Back and Home buttons on the remote until the LED light on the remote starts to pulse.
How do I fix my Chrome remote?
– Press Windows Key + R. …
– Go to Programs and Features.
– Select Chrome Remote Desktop Host from the list of installed apps. …
– Click Yes when prompted by UAC.
– Wait for the repair tool to fix any issues with the app.
– Try connecting using the app and check if the issue is resolved.
Why is my Chromecast remote not working?
Fix pairing issues by rebooting the Chromecast with Google TV. You can try a regular reboot of the Chromecast, which will restart the remote pairing process. Step 1: Unplug the power cable from the Chromecast and wait for at least a minute. (Ensure that you leave the Chromecast plugged into the TV’s HDMI port.)Nov 11, 2021